|CONTACT: Andi Branstetter, Neogen Corporation, 517/372-9200|
LEXINGTON, Ky., Nov. 1, 2012 — Neogen Corporation is proud to once again offer a special program for its distributors. In its third year, the COW (calving, obstetrics and working) program combines two other popular Neogen programs into one easy plan with reduced pricing. This program covers a range of products and includes some of Neogen’s most sought-after products.
“The simplicity and convenience of the COW program will save our distributors time and money,” said Neogen’s Andi Branstetter. “We are excited to once again offer the program and showcase our extensive, top-of-the-line range of products for the cattle industry.” Products in the COW program include:
- Calf-Eze™ calf puller (Neogen item 3022) – Calf-Eze features a non-slip cam traction system with two pulling points that alternate, shifting the pull from one of the calf’s legs to the other.
- Dr. Frank’s® calf puller (Neogen item 3002) – The original obstetrical instrument developed by B.N. Frank, DVM, provides traction on the calf and counter thrust on the cow, assisting in the natural birth process.
- ProShot™ II syringe, 50 cc (Neogen item 1009) – New to the COW program this year, this ruggedly built syringe is durable and lightweight. Its simple dosage sleeve can quickly be adjusted.
- PolyPetite™ OB sleeve (Neogen item P125-P) – This small-hand sleeve fits slimmer through the fingers, wrist and arm. Also continuing this year, 10 percent of the proceeds from the sale of PolyPetite sleeves will go to breast cancer research.
- JOLT™ electric livestock prods – JOLT prods are lightweight and feature an ergonomic grip. Accessories such as prod shafts and sorting paddles also are available.
The COW program runs from Nov. 1 through February.
Neogen Corporation (Nasdaq: NEOG) develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. Neogen’s Animal Safety Division is a leader in the development of animal genomics along with the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of animal healthcare products, including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, veterinary instruments, wound care and disinfectants.
This press release is also available in: [ PRINTABLE VERSION ]