Now Even Easier & Faster with RFID Technology
What is RFID?
RFID stands for radio-frequency identification, which typically involves 2 components: an antenna and RFID tags. The passive tags emit no signal and have an embedded 16 character alphanumeric code.
How does it work with AccuPoint?
Use the Data Manager software to program a tag for each Group. Then place the sign with embedded tags in the plant near each production line. Before testing, hold the AccuPoint 2’s antenna near a tag. The reader automatically reads the Group from the tag. Depending on settings, either a random site or the first site in the group will be displayed. Once testing is complete, simply press the eject button and the next site is displayed. To test the next Group, simply read the next RFID tag.
- Allows the user to quickly scan and automatically pull appropriate test site information
- Reduces the overall time required to test with virtually no toggling or scrolling
- The random features provide flexibility for any sanitation program
- Relieves manager of need to compose a sample plan each day
The AccuPoint 2 RFID system can:
- Sense the location of your site groups through radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology.
- Select sites identified as mandatory for testing.
- Randomly select the rest of your test sites automatically.
- Easily produce reports with Data Manager software that display:
- Results by site group
> Results by test sites
> Results ranked by highest percentage of fails
> Results by date ranges
> Trends by monthly averages
- Establish a performance objective for cleaning and then track results against that objective.
- Automatically sync the reader to the software when it senses a change in the test plan or new test results.
Be prepared for new FSMA requirements with RFID technology.