Now Even Easier & Faster with RFID Technology
What is RFID?
RFID stands for radio-frequency identification, which typically involves 2 components: an antenna and RFID tags. The passive tags emit no signal and have an embedded 16 character alphanumeric code.
How does RFID work with AccuPoint?
1. Program a tag for each Group using the Data Manager software
2. Place the sign with programmed tags near each production line
3. Scan the sign with your AccuPoint reader
4. Proceed to testing to different sites within the Group
5. Simply read the next RFID tag to test the next group
Depending on settings, either a random site or the first site in the group will be displayed on the AccuPoint unit.
- Allows the user to quickly scan and automatically pull appropriate test site information
- Reduces the overall time required to test with virtually no toggling or scrolling
- The random features provide flexibility for any sanitation program
- Relieves manager of need to compose a sample plan each day
The AccuPoint 2 RFID system can:
- Sense the location of your site groups through radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology.
- Select sites identified as mandatory for testing.
- Randomly select the rest of your test sites automatically.
- Easily produce reports with Data Manager software that display:
> Results by site group
> Results by test sites
> Results ranked by highest percentage of fails
> Results by date ranges
> Trends by monthly averages
- Establish a performance objective for cleaning and then track results against that objective.
- Automatically sync the reader to the software when it senses a change in the test plan or new test results.
Be prepared for new FSMA requirements with RFID technology.
Click here to view the AccuPoint 2 Brochure.